Monday, June 7, 2010

Like I Really Have Time To Do This



Since all three of my daughters do such a wonderful job with their blogs... I am assuming that they came by their wit and talent naturally. So if that assumption is true, then that means I should be able to do this... no problem.. right? Hmm.... not necessarily. My middle daughter, Teri, has shown an enormous talent for blogging and the pictures that go with it. I am not even going to try to compete with that! But.. will give it a go for a little fun. So.. I have figured out how to load a picture. And here we are.. about a gazillion years ago!

3 comments:

  1. Now you'll find out how nice it is when your family members leave a comment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps, please turn off the word verification, it really doesn't help much. Or if you must have it change your comment window to a "pop up" in your settings!! And make sure you link your name to your email too if it isn't already. You might even want to start a new gmail (or whatever) just for your blog.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your off to a good start so far. It looks great, Mom!

    ReplyDelete